If you are looking for lifetime activity that will stimulate your mind and body:
- Birding is a hobby for all ages, and you can start at any age
- All you need to get started is any pair of binoculars
- All activities are enhanced by being aware of birds; whether it be sitting at home, taking a walk or on an African Safari
- It can be done alone or as a social activity
- You can become involved in citizen science and conservation programs
Check our activities
itinery and come along. We also organise local Birding excursions, regional Birding camps around NSW, and interstate and Australian territory trips!
Tuesday Nov 2 2021, 7:30PM
Coniston Community Centre, 26 Bridge St, Coniston (adjacent to and east of the railway station)
Speaker: Professor Roger Truscott
What is buff-breasted and should have left?
Roger will talk about his and Freda’s recent trip to Cairns and the Daintree.